Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. Update 7/24 noon. Guys, we need team names when doing PayPal please. Sent from my XT907 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  2. Updated 7/23 Sent from my XT907 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  3. Update 7/22 noon Sent from my XT907 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  4. I was waiting for a "kissing" scene as that song was playing...lol
  5. You should post this on the picture page.
  6. I heard about that Joe! I can picture George right now....
  7. Big fish Sunday is $30. Not $20
  8. I'm collecting a $50 Calcutta at nutz corners Friday night. 1st. 40% 2nd. 20% 3rd. 10% Biggest fish. 30%
  9. I'm fairly certain the guy said he was all set.........
  10. Time to sign up boys! Teams list has started...
  11. http://www.geneseecharterboat.com/gcbacaptains.htm
  12. SCS4 is july 27th. Go to the tournament section and get all the info.
  13. Great Joe! We couldn't pull one bigger than 9# in between crescent beach and braddocks yesterday.
  14. Thanks for fixing my net "Doug".... lol
×
×
  • Create New...