I have a 265 Penn Yann Pro Hunter and seriously thinking about a Airmar b60 thru hull ducer.
Question # 1: My motor is at the stern. Can I mount it in front of the motor and which tilt (12 or 20deg)transducer would I need if mounted there (about 5-6' from transon)?
#2: Is it really night and day with the picture I'll see when running?
No doubt. We need to be "nails on the chalkboard" to them. We need to focus on the second hatchery plan. They will turn deaf ears on the not very productive fall king river mouth fishery. Sent from my XT907 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
I had a ray marine x-10 and hydraulic steering put in last spring. Wave height didn't matter. It worked great.
Sent from my XT907 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
To my knowledge, someone correct me if I'm wrong, VHS is already in the erie canal system in which the Caledonia Hatchery is linked to one way or the other. Bring on the salmon!
I have a large quantity of replacement hooks I don't need and would like to sell as one lot. This lot is great for replacing hooks of spoons in the Super Slim, NK 28's, c-5's, Stinger, Stingrays and mags of all these.You'll be set for a long time.
VMC Black Nickel 9650 1x strong:
Size #1 100 hooks
Size #2 45 hooks
Size 1/0 120 hooks
Retail the lot is $57 plus shipping.
I'm selling for $35 plus shipping.
Maybe we all could meet up on the south end early afternoon. We won't be down there in the am. 585.370.8068
Sent from my XT907 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
I'm looking to go somewhere also. Maybe it will be there. Sounds like the fishing everywhere is tough.
Sent from my XT907 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
Here are the final standings for the first year of the L.O.U. Brotherhood Fantasy Football League. Good luck this season and hope to have you play again in the fall. Scott
1. bronx bombers
2. runnin rebel
3. esophegeal eruption
4. nothing but net
5. tiggle jits
6. king slammin
7. stright cash homie
8. gunns
9. silver fox
10. sumtinwong
11. jakey baby
12. rippin line
13. doughnut punchers
14. turnurheadcoughlin