Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. Fishin again, I would go to that surface break over 200fow. The last 2 weekends out there have been unbelievable. Upper 40' with red. Hopefully if its half as good as its been, you'll do insane numbers.
  2. Ill trade u some Traxstech gear for all your red stuff?!!!.......lmao
  3. Bump. I'll pay shipping. US only
  4. Only solution is sending them back so they can put more loc tite in them. I've sent eight back over the winter. Very disappointing with how much they are.
  5. We caught a 8# bow today off the oak with a red tag. Im almost embarrassed to say, I was my first time getting a tagged fish and had no clue what to do. I didnt want it out of the water any longer and let it go. It had #'s, but they were to small to read clearly. Anyone know about red tags?
  6. I put that spoon out in various sizes every other trip. It doesn't sit in my box. Pretty soon they may be "deep sixed" though!
  7. Seasick Waddler. I don't catch crap on it
  8. I pay more than you and I'm cheap? Heck, jerry still pays the 1990's rate!......lol
  9. Its not happening on MY boat. Too many people want to do it now.
  10. Yeah, $100/day isn't happening. I'll start observing then.
  11. 3" left
  12. Mags sold
  13. Great job. Beautiful fish!
  14. OK mike, let ya know
  15. The mags are "pending".
  16. And I couldn't buy a king today. All bows up to 11#. Biggest ones were on the inside of the last break. Good job
  17. (50) 3&3/4" evil eyes. The bottom 6 are glow.................$150 SOLD (31) 3" evil eyes. 2 are glow................$90SOLD
  18. Bullhead
×
×
  • Create New...