Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. Just don't send anything in for repair or have anything custom done. You'll be sorry!
  2. This whole thing gives me a headache. Spitting hairs with this kind of fishing is rediculous. Your only on here to sell your unit.
  3. Omg, I won't even get into what I went through with my rig! Not too many people can top my story......
  4. Heck, I don't even use them for that!
  5. No way bob. I need that baby!
  6. Yeah, throw Mr. Crabs this way!
  7. I have 1 47lc in mint shape and hardly used?
  8. Aren't you both polish? Maybe this is why I have popcorn in hand right now..........lol
  9. I had legacy helping me with a charter last evening and we were trying to get my hd10 to mark or dirty up the picture and he either turned off or put the surface clarity on low. It was amazing what we were marking with detail.
  10. Exactly. With all these forums nowadays, why would a company risk having bad pub spread like wildfire?
  11. Jeff's customer service sucks. I ordered custom mast over the winter and never got them. Lied to me every time I called. I'm not the only one either. He's a disrespectful jerk off and you can tell him Scott said so. Its a long story I WILL be telling on this forum on another day.
  12. No to Traxstech. Ive had problems with the top plates of my down rigger for 2 years and thats just the tip of the iceberg with them.
  13. Havent seen a flea trolling 20'-450 this past weekend.
  14. Not sure. But I'd use it!
  15. Can we now start with the fish hawk vs. Depth raider war? Lol
  16. Not a lot. Fad that is selling to fishermen. MHO.
  17. I use the crap out of my stingrays and for some reason they are holding up well.
  18. This isn't a big west wind. Just a normal summer cold front.
  19. My 2 cents. Get them from tony at great lakes planers. He is right here in new York. Great guy
×
×
  • Create New...