Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. Just used my 8'6 Daiwa accu depth rods this weekend. They worked great with the divers. Very comfy bring fish in with them. $40 dicks or I think narbys has them too
  2. Same here buddy. And I'm just ornery.lol
  3. Because the original poster was trying to be a little funny about the forecast, till someone got all serious on us...
  4. When the bouy says 3' You guys go ahead and fish in those three footers then......
  5. Sure, been there done that. The king had its own idea.
  6. Yup. Lost a good king last year because it dived. That was the last time I used them. Probably sell them.
  7. You need to take a hammer to those stringers yourself before the purchase. That goes for everyone buying a boat.
  8. Just go to their website and match it up.
  9. Incorrect or not, the waves that the bouy says are not the waves that I say...
  10. I'll tell ya. If they break and I lose equipment, there buying it. For how much they are they shouldn't have any issues. Also I'm not making improvements to something that's that expensive. We will see eh?
  11. Do not think a survey is the end all. I found stuff the dude missed and if you use the sellers guy, then beware! Send your own guy.
  12. Rabid weesle please call 370.8068!
  13. Please call me for the sandy creek shootout.!370.8068. We cant find any payment from you
  14. Updated 3pm. We are going to pass last years 43 teams!
  15. Ummmmmmm does he have grey hair?
  16. Used to catch a TON of fish off them till the leadcore thing. Theyll work just fine.
  17. Check B and E tackle. I was there yesterday and 2 bulk spools were on the shelf. Not sure the # though. Sorry
×
×
  • Create New...