Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. Slide divers, Mag kits, extra weights, base plates, rings..........$80 1- walker deeper diver and 1- dipsey...............$20 trip z diver, jet divers, ass. dipseys, ect...............$40 Snap weight system...............................$35 SOLD 300' Torpedo wire...............$10 Shipping extra
  2. Here it goes: Went to camp opening weekend and haven't been to my Brockport spot in about 9 days. I went back there this past Saturday evening and saw some great sign from a big buck. This sign wasn't there 2 days before I left for camp. So Sunday morning I went to the same stand hoping to see a good one or the dark antlered 8pt Id been waiting for in archery. I was freaking tired. The events of my weekend so far had caught up to me. I started the ole "head bob" maybe around 7:30. At about 8am I heard something not normal. I open my eyes and this buck is 50yds away walking right at my stand. Everytime his head got behind a tree I'd lift my gun higher, then he looked right at me! AHHHH s#@t!!!! I'm gonna mess this up because I was dozing off! Well he didn't bust me and got behind another tree so I could shoulder my gun. Finally at 20yds it was an easy shot. It looked like his ear was damaged in a recent fight also. I've taken some good bucks before, but this one is going on the wall.
  3. Flasher
  4. You guys can call me crazy, but patterning a buck the first 3 weeks of a season is much easier than the rut. I think the rut is overrated. Ok kill me.....
  5. S&X train!
  6. fun loving train rocks!
  7. Yup its sucked. I haven't seen a buck fallowing a doe in 3 weeks and I hunt the same piece for 30 years. I saw at least 10 different bucks one evening in mid October and they were raising all hell. I have a feeling that a bunch of lockdown is happening and the big one that are being seen wandering right now just got done breeding and is looking for more participants. This next week is setting up well with bucks flying around looking for other does.
  8. Get a 4x4 if you dont have one. 2wd are useless
  9. Great deer!
  10. Awesome!
  11. A wide receiver!
  12. Lol
  13. Paul does great work.
  14. Better get those flies now Tim!
  15. The best cover scent I ever used and still use is that 99% oder free stuff. I soak myself after getting off the machine. I go through a bottle every 4 hunts.
  16. Those things are the cats ass!
  17. It was my best offshore salmon spoon by far.
  18. I think I'm wrong on 6 people, not sure.
  19. That's a first time I heard of that. It faces north east and get loaded with sand. Because its so wide their is no ice flow to dredge it out in the winter/spring
  20. Tom Allen would have an answer for ya. Correct me if I'm wrong, but he said 6 people showed. That's pitiful.
  21. 90% of a cormerants diet is now goby's.
  22. I've heard of break walls too, but who knows. Hope it happens, its such a colossal waste of a great bay.
  23. Stingers. Their fixed. Fly like target tips and are open every time. I think shooting a broadhead that you hope opens up is a risk I don't take.
  24. Nice buck!
×
×
  • Create New...