Mr. Martens can suck an egg with his climate change making more severe storms. These guys are real beauties. Their should be a grant to dredge every port on the lake if the 2014 plan takes in affect.
I rigged my ray up to interface with my ray ff and in 2 years I haven't used it. And 90% of everyone else will say the same. In the end I just want the boat to drive straight. Point it at the next waypoint and go.
Make sure all your calibrations and setting are done properly. I have one too and when I dont do it right I'll have the same problem. But when I set it up again it was great.
I would can the division thing and do $100 and $250 brackets. As you collect $, you'll need to keep track the order the entries came in. Example: if 13 teams get into the $250 brackets, you'll need to refund the last 5 teams that got in because you dont have enough for 2 brackets, just 1.
I can't catch a cold on blue. I would guess its because of the green Niagara plum that pumps into out lake. No other lake has such a powerful plume like we do.