Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. Thank you for this. I'll be making one of those for sure.
  2. I'm going to taller cannon fixed mounts. My gunnels are low.
  3. New price of $65 each
  4. A freaking men!
  5. I'm feeling the love!
  6. Silver Fox

    Ice.

    I just got my 8" nils Keith! But I can't open it till my birthday(27)! Your nils last year really impressed me
  7. Sure you didn't know......lmao
  8. Silver Fox

    Ice.

    I doubt by Xmas..........maybe up north
  9. Totally agree. Till we get a pattern of this happening then maybe its a discussion. We are now entering the time when boredom sets in guys!
  10. Nice going!
  11. Were you on the same lake? I never heard anyone say that their was not much bait. It was thick from west to east.
  12. Nice buddy!
  13. Weights gone. Thanks Devo!
  14. 5 - 3" Traxstech pedestal swivel bases in great shape. Only used 1 season. Universal plate on top for any downrigger. $65/each plus shipping.
  15. Very nice buddy!
  16. And now their will fishermen by the thousands......
  17. My bad. Just read post is all.
  18. My buddy has pockets and gets out of the hole fast!
  19. How many ft of copper? 500ish?
  20. Lot 1...........$50 Lot 2............$50 Includes shipping
  21. New trolling flies...............$15 Powder coated reg/mag spoons. Many are super glows..........$20 Same as above.....................$20 20 Lyman plugs w/case......................$150 4/0 hammerheads and NK Mag cowbells, spinglos, various size peanuts......................$30 64 various size HoneyBee spoons....................$120 Shipping extra
×
×
  • Create New...