Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. Huh? 1-2' rollers maybe.
  2. Sorry rob, I personally think the familiar bite sucks. Easily ripping. If I could find the Erie stuff I'd get it in a heartbeat for next year. I can't believe how many fish I go through on one piece of Erie. IMHO
  3. Bandrus 1. I have 2 teams not signed up and they have till monday. Your next!
  4. He did say it was choppy......
  5. Go with 30# 7 strand. Don't use braid, trust me.
  6. Yeah we did it last evening and this morning. We are fishing the warm water, not the water under 60°
  7. Try 400' buddy. Kings and bows with all year classes there. Not as far of a drive eh?
  8. First don't get all crazy with the copper, leadcore ect.....learn where to put your lures with the equipment you have now. Just make sure your diver rods have wire on them. When you get comfy with what you have, add the other stuff in time.
  9. Yup zero issues. Just need a long boom and when you bring the ball into your hand to put the line in the release, make sure ball is at top of water. If you don't go in reverse you will not have an issue.lol
  10. At least 8 miles east but too much warm water now
  11. So if I weigh in a fish in the ADK and place 1-3rd, with 500 entries I would need to drive to sodus for the awards ceremony? Then get slapped with a 1099? I'm gonna lose big time even if I place 1st for $250. Who would drive to that? I'm just stating that the obvious. And about the cheating: its common place for guys to cheat ice fishing. I've seen it too many times. Play at your own risk. Sometimes I choose to ignore what might happen in an effort to have fun.
  12. Waiting list: Bandrus Keith 3
  13. $60. 14 teams. Online draft 8pm sept 2. Ppr league.
  14. Anyone interested in being on the waiting list please reply. I have 8 signed up and the others are slow in doing so. I have a deadline of the 25th. Then it's on to the waiting list. I have one one it now.
  15. And my 30 years of "dots" count too.
  16. Maybe your at the salmon river. Not from the Genny to the west.
  17. Exactly! If you were not around back then to live it, you probably should not comment. Zero comparison between now and then. Porpoising fish around all the pier heads with the chaos of "fish on" all over! Snagging was popular in the creeks and it didn't dent the population. You guys would be scheduling vacation time to fish Sept. Instead of putting your boat away like now.
  18. Those Clarions kick ass...
  19. I can see it now. The new fly fishing team of Coco's Dream!
  20. Yeah. He came down to the marina Sunday and we shot the bull. Good dude.
  21. Really? Beating up on a grey haired guy with unfortunate problems with his bowels? I've got a stick all right and it takes 2 hands to swing it.
  22. Not for nothing, but we've already had 90% of the lake season. I don't expect big #'s anymore.
  23. That warm water will be right back on shore with this blow!
×
×
  • Create New...