Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. While trolling this summer I've caught 2 rainbows with egg hooks in their fins. Just imagine how many more are out there! Snaggers suck
  2. Totally disagree. Unless your out off state, you must be in a vacuum if you haven't heard of pen projects. Most guys just wont put in any effort to at least do some homework and find someone to contact about helping. I've been involved since the first pen went in at Sandy and its the same guys every year. Lake guys.
  3. Time did tell, its been about 35 years and its held up just fine! Ooooooof
  4. Amen! Instead of bit$%ing, put your name on the feeding schedule. Their are a ton of steelhead in pens all along the lake.
  5. Off sandy? Its been a needle in a haystack and I'm not digging with a charter.
  6. Dude, send some 20 miles east will ya? We have sh!t.
  7. #1. Fleas started showing up 3 weeks ago. (3-4wks late)#2 not much west wind to keep that Niagara plum on our side heading east. #3 numbers wise, kings have been absent all year. #4 you guys think to much ........
  8. Not sure, I do try it now and then, but stingray purple alewife is far and beyond my best brownie spoon this past week.
  9. Sorry, thats for spoons. My bad
  10. I never thought id say this, .......purple. Oooof
  11. Well know in march at the state of the lake meetings.
  12. Crap if I only get a half dozen kings in the next 30 days I may just commit "harry Carey"!
  13. Can I call you Keith?!!!! I'll be out also. Pleeeeeease?!!!!!!
  14. I feel like I'm in my happy place now!
  15. Ontario fastrac yesterday was $4.07 91 oct eth free. Cash only for that price.
  16. Have you seen the fish on those hooks for charter pics? Average weight is 5# on most pics.
  17. Yup. I thought that was you also as we passes to the south.
  18. They wont be close and honestly i was doing it with 4- 10'6" rods no problem.
  19. Yes. They are super. I didn't think I'd like them.
×
×
  • Create New...