-
Posts
4,384 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by Silver Fox
-
Great job Tank Man! Sent from my XT907 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
-
-
2013 Spoons... what worked? what didn't?
Silver Fox replied to Jammer's topic in Open Lake Discussion
Horrible season for me with the NBK'S from any manufacturer. No doubt spoons with yellow in it were king. Also caught more fish on my NK Mags than I can remember. My normal larger mags like DW, slvr stks and YECK 66's were dead and when I put the NK Mags out the fish were chewing. Sent from my XT907 using Lake Ontario United mobile app -
-
-
Exactly how I and my buddies do it also and I'm not apologizing for it one bit because I'm no proffesional. My family is not going to wait all day for me to clean fish after I get home. Good luck to you! Sent from my XT907 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
-
Go to the east side and launch from shumway or voyager for now. Sent from my XT907 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
-
For Sale : USA GoPro Camera
Silver Fox replied to Silver Fox's topic in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent
-
For Sale : USA GoPro Camera
Silver Fox replied to Silver Fox's topic in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent
-
For Sale : USA GoPro Camera
Silver Fox replied to Silver Fox's topic in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent
-
I have a Hero2 which I've used about 5 times total. I'm not using it nearly as much as I thought I would of. I have about $550 into it. This is EVERYTHING you'll need for this camera! $400.00 plus shipping GoPro Hero 2 outdoor edition 32 GB SD card #10 Wasabi power batteries/charger WIFI backpack w/remote/wrist strap suction cup mount head mount strap all other mounting hardware also Black camera case downrigger ball mounting hardware Additional Information about GoPro HD HERO2: Outdoor Edition Camcorder - Silver Product Information Designed keeping in mind the needs of professional athletes, sports filmmakers, and action photography enthusiasts, the GoPro HD HERO2: Outdoor Edition Professional HD camera is gear mountable. This GoPro camera comes with a waterproof housing, making it an extremely rugged device. You can take 10 photos per second with this 11 MP Professional HD camera. This GoPro camera has a 3.5 mm external stereo microphone input that allows you to add audio to the video, while in action. The GoPro HD HERO2: Outdoor Edition can be used while biking, skiing, skating, kayaking, etc. Product Identifiers Brand GoPro Model HD HERO2: Outdoor Edition MPN CHDOH-002 UPC 185323000545 Key Features Resolution 11.0 MP Memory / Storage Supported Flash Memory SDHC Memory Card Other Features 3D Technology 3D-Ready High Definition Video Support 1080p
-
The guy just wants to troll the wall. Pyson, do what skipper said.
-
Absolutely Unnecessary
Silver Fox replied to buzzer123's topic in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)
-
For Sale : USA Mechanical steering
Silver Fox posted a topic in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent
I have the helm and cable of the mechanical steering that was in my 26' Penn yann. Works fine. I put hydraulic in her in the spring for my auto pilot. $75 Sent from my XT907 using Lake Ontario United mobile app -
Brads super cut plug question
Silver Fox replied to Jeremy Goodison's topic in Tackle and Techniques
4' behind a 10" spinny. Sent from my XT907 using Lake Ontario United mobile app -
Absolutely Unnecessary
Silver Fox replied to buzzer123's topic in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)
-
Same thing happend to me this weekend off Irondequoit Bay. Guy comes in less than 50yds on my port and sets up, then 5 min later a guy comes in within 75yds and sets up on my stern. My leadcore had to be under him. I'm putting my hands up and yelling wtf and he waved back. . Then on Sunday "The sailboat slammer" passed to my stern and almost took my leadcore with nobody around. To all these jerkoffs I give you this.........
-
Ended up with 14 teams and draft is 745 tonight!
-
OK , I have 9 teams signed in and have invites to 6 other guys that wanted an invite and are procrastinating or ignoring it.. Anyone else want in? first come first serve. online draft is wed 745pm
-
5 teams signed in and I have 7 other invites out for "sign in". First come first serve. If you want to play, send me your email and sign in!
-
out of I bay 8/17 - 8/18
Silver Fox replied to bondouley's topic in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)
Do yourself a favor and use mag divers when fishing so deep. You'll have at least 1/3 less line out and that much less to bring a fish in. Also you'll get the fish to the net much quicker , which lowers your chance on losing him. Lately my kings are coming around 90' down and my mag divers are only out 200' on ave. Sent from my XT907 using Lake Ontario United mobile app -
Sandy Creek - 8/16 & 8/18
Silver Fox replied to carpedium's topic in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)
-
I have a bunch of teams. I need jerry's email and to the ones I sent the invite, you need to please sign in ASAP. I'm not doing last minute heroics. *****plecos4sale your invite is sent buddy
-
We have about 6 teams now and I'm working on more.







