Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. Sandy Creek Shootout III Big Fish Sunday Results.
  2. 42 teams! [ Post made via Android ]
  3. Jason, meet me at long pond for some ice fishing Saturday morning. Nothing else going on.lol [ Post made via Android ]
  4. updated 7/26 6pm. 41 teams so far! Thank You
  5. Updated 7/26 10am [ Post made via Android ]
  6. Fog friday Keith. Didn't see any for Sat.
  7. Your good ray. I got your hairy back buddy. Get me a team name. [ Post made via Android ]
  8. Updated 7/25 eve [ Post made via Android ]
  9. Your turning out to be a real beauty tails [ Post made via Android ]
  10. No enemies at sandy buddy. We drink beer and water here....you didn't do anything to think that. [ Post made via Android ]
  11. Updated 7/24 morning. We have about 8 teams that havent paid and are for sure to enter. Call me if meeting you somewhere to get cash works. DEADLINE Thursday NIGHT! [ Post made via Android ]
  12. Not hating. Just a fact. Sorry offended you but I've been doing the pro ams every year since about the beginning and I'm just overwhelmed at the direction it took the last few years. [ Post made via Android ]
  13. The Oaks open board was pathetic also. But hey, if more and more teams do the open division, it will soon have more teams than the regular tourny. Who will have the crappy red headed step child board then? Lol [ Post made via Android ]
  14. My mistake! It's "The Big Deal".
  15. Took 3 kings today on the THE BIG DEAL. Great spoons and a great guy. I love you Bob Fuller.....
  16. Im using a lowrance hd 10 only because it came with the boat. It has occassional issues. When I need a new one it wont be a lowrance. Had many issues in the past with the other boat. [ Post made via Android ]
  17. I use 7 strand torpedo wire and 30# floroclear with zero issues. [ Post made via Android ]
  18. C'mon guys........he did say KINGS
  19. S&R in Irondeqoit has the erie. $6.50/pack . He did not have rhys, cause I asked for it.
  20. Nice stuff! I have some video and havnt figured out the best software for editing? What do you use? It works great. [ Post made via Android ]
  21. If it doesnt have downriggers, its not a boat.lol [ Post made via Android ]
  22. Very cool buddy! [ Post made via Android ]
  23. We still have a shot! Updated list today 7/18
×
×
  • Create New...