Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. Omg! [ Post made via Android ]
  2. I also got rid of my 10 colors for a couple 200 coppers. I don't want to worry about the leadcore breaking anymore. One less thing I have to worry about. [ Post made via Android ]
  3. Hell yeah I do! And I insist on paying when I'm on their boat. I do this: Every hour trolled is 1 gallon and every mile traveled (running) is 1 gallon. So if I run 4 miles to start fishing and run 6 miles back to the creek, thats 10 miles/10 gallons. We also fished 6 hours- 6 more gallons. Total is 16 gallons @ $5/gal = $80 split between the # of guys on the boat including myself. You may drop the gallons used due to your boat using less. Hope this helps and someday this century I'll be back out there.
  4. You would think for $200 they would have that set of holes in there.
  5. I may be, but I need a couple weeks to go thru the one's i aquired and find out their condition. [ Post made via Android ]
  6. Thanks Hank, but will they make it more powerfull? I'm worried the same thing will happen.
  7. Just wondering if thir are any new or reconditions mechanical drives available for a st 5000.? This boat I just got, the drive was disconnected and the motor burned out. We were thinking it may of been having trouble with the size of the bravo II outdrive. I really dont wanna do the whole hydrolic/autopilot right now. If their isn't a replacement for it, which direction in the mechanical auto pilot world would be more than good enough for a 26' Penny with the heavy Bravo II on the stern?
  8. You guys are doing so well out there, I can tell my patients is being severely tested! Hopefully in a couple of weekends. [ Post made via Android ]
  9. 30# Floroclear w/ no snubber and no problems.
  10. Someday I'll be back out there someday and the fishing will go kapoot!
  11. Did I just see Bill? I couldn't of right? [ Post made via Android ]
  12. Good job and good thing I didn't go huh?
  13. Great job guys! Maybe the next time I go out, I won't bring the black cloud.
  14. B & E used to have a bunch in years past, I avoid Mr. Miserable now.
  15. I got your wooly bugger!lol [ Post made via Android ]
  16. Yeah, don't read my fishing reports from the last few weeks! [ Post made via Android ]
  17. Probobly to who you sent the first deposit to.
  18. Yeah Bruce, anywhere near me lately has been suckville. BTW: I have your flies in my truck and I have them in the rotation as "Glow Hooked Up". I may be helping Matt when he puts the boat in and I'll put them in your boat.
  19. Happy birthday Bri! [ Post made via Android ]
  20. First of all, I know what your thinking. It probably sucked again huh? Well...........yes, it sucked, but we did catch a brown today and lost 1 other good fish. I know what your thinking again. That thier's no way we caught a fish. I don't blame ya after all the sucky reports lately. I guess we should of took a picture to prove it. We saw 6 other boats out and only saw 1 other net fly. Water was perfect and I give up till the fox boat is in. [ Post made via Android ]
  21. Incorporate green super glow. Take a look at mine and it will give ya a couple ideas. [ Post made via Android ]
  22. We got nothing Joe. We were thinking of trolling north off the river when we passed it. Kept going east instead. Oh well, I'm getting this bad mojo out of the way early this year! [ Post made via Android ]
×
×
  • Create New...