Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. Exactly what I did this past Sunday and I can now wait till this weekend to put new leader on! Yup, willis knot is the only way to go.
  2. For some reason I can't catch gobbly gook on them (mags). [ Post made via Android ]
  3. (4) 9 and 1/2" tall downrigger mount risers......$60 (2) 17" gimbal mount tracks..........$80 (1) 20" long Polyform fender......$30 (2) Type I child lifejackets........$40 (1) Man-O-War fighting chair deck mount........$20 (2) flush gunnel mounts......$30 SOLD (2) 10# pancake weights.........$40 SOLD (2) 10# Shark weights............$40 Call 370.8068 or send me a PM Buyer pays shipping
  4. Get ready to empty your wallet! Expensive. [ Post made via Android ]
  5. Awesome! [ Post made via Android ]
  6. OOOOhhh noooooo! Who converted you into taking pics with one of the best parts of the fish missing?
  7. This is a list of PAID entries for the SCS3. Maybe 40 teams this year? Could happen! 1. Legacy 2. Nothin But Net 3. Make the Turn 4. My Mink 5. SalmonBoy 6. Silver Fox 7. Coyote Ugly 8. Fish FX 9. PleasureUnit 10. Total Chaos 11. Yankee Troller 12. Game On/Rod Hog 13. Triple S 14. A-Lure-A 15. Stand & Deliver 16. Jolly Roger 17. Mr. Breeze 18. Reflection 19. The Scottsman II 20. Escape 21. Reel Drag 22. Tomahawk 23. Trout-N-About 24. Freedom Charters 25. Missdemeaner 26. Rich's Ride 27. Fishing Fanatic 28. Jakey Baby 29. Running Rebel 30. Hideout 31. Jolly II 32. Unreel 33. Get The Net 34. Wired Up 35. Time Wasted 36. School Master 37. Locked Up 38. Fishlander 39. Wet Willy 40. Whaler One 41. Pegasus 42. Fin -N-Tonic Updated 7/28
  8. Nk C-5( 5 of diamonds) [ Post made via Android ]
  9. Or we could take his wire rods and replace them with copper rods. Lol [ Post made via Android ]
  10. OK, I have some info for the "overall". I Emailed a person in charge and I was givin this reply, which I agree with, but think it was very sloppy not taking it down before the tournaments started. Scott, The post you saw on the Pro-Am web site was an old post that was supposed to be taken down. After that post was done the Tournament Directors concluded that because teams could enter either day or both days, each day should be considered separate. The monies awarded each day reflects a 100% payback for each day. Sorry for the confusion.
  11. No they are not and we also encourage cubed ice and beer in the coolers when brought up to the scale. I get a little thirsty weighing in all those fish.lol [ Post made via Android ]
  12. Nice boys!
  13. Soon well start listing teams on here that have paid. If anyone wants to pay cash, just find one of the 4 of us.
  14. I guess well just have to wait and see when the final results are posted on their site. I would think motoman may win or maybe 2nd and we had a godd day sunday to get us near the top.
  15. I'm man enough to say that "I love you Ray!"
  16. Nice Joe! Saw you in the parking lot at 4:45. If that happenms again please call me, I'll get ya. That sucks.
  17. Can someone interprate this for me then or am I just getting old? Don't answer that.... OPEN DIVISION: Entry Fee – $125.00 per day. Teams can chose to fish one of both days. Payout Structure – 25% of the total field will be paid each day. 80% of all entry money received per day will paid per day to the daily payouts. The remaining 20% each day will be paid to the final overall team standings. In addition to all available entry money being paid out the day 1, day 2 and overall top 25% of the field, Open teams will be rewarded the product donated by our Sponsors.
  18. I get zero fleas on 20# ff and they were noticably worse yesterday evening compared to the morning. It could be full blown next weekend and I'll have my rigger rods swithed over this week. [ Post made via Android ]
  19. Great job John! Didn't you win anything for your total for the weekend? [ Post made via Android ]
  20. That possum on your back surely must count for something.lmao Was that good enough to get ya to the Shootout? [ Post made via Android ]
  21. Happy Birthday Tim.
  22. Hey keith! It's 2012! [ Post made via Android ]
  23. Me too! Coming to Sandy in July Ray? We want a piece of ya buddy.lol [ Post made via Android ]
  24. Most of the Kings are in Canada. Friday's east blow did them in.
  25. I think your talking about me and thats fine. We won those 3 well before I became a Captain and that was only 4 years ago. I too am a weekend guy and only have been doing about 5 trips a year. Just because someone has Captain by their name definately doesn't mean they are on the water every day. I can only make a living painting and not fishing. See you at the weigh in and stop me to say hi.
×
×
  • Create New...