Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. Nice Joe. That was rob and I waving at you west of the genny. And to the rest of you clowns : kiss my #$&!!!!!!!!!!! Lol [ Post made via Android ]
  2. I would like to blame rob since he picked the first set of lures, but I picked the next. I never saw a net lifted either out of maybe 15-20 boats. The water out of the genny was 54 degrees! Someone must of caught something. [ Post made via Android ]
  3. Please check you PM box.
  4. Fished off this boat a ton. It is great in the roughest water. Very solid boat. [ Post made via Android ]
  5. Thanks for the report! Ill be out tomorrow morning. [ Post made via Android ]
  6. Thanks guys for all your help. I couldn't find the gluvit so I got some other goop to put on for now. If this doesnt work I will tig weld it or go with the duct tape idea.
  7. First the duct tape and now the net job on the prop? Your killing me Bri! Don't worry, I won't say anything about "gas cap" fishing in Bruce's.
  8. Thank You Matt, I take that distinction very seriously!
  9. How expensive is the tig weld? [ Post made via Android ]
  10. Is it my grey hair, saggy boobs or my hearing that's making me old? [ Post made via Android ]
  11. If your not familiar with Seneca Lake, do yourself a favor and go to Sodus or Irondequiot. If you don't you could go hungry.
  12. Steve's custom canvas in Ontario is great. He has made all the repairs on the Fox boat.
  13. I'm not old anymore, because I sold my "Willie" 2 years ago. Right?
  14. I have a couple slits about 3" long from hitting something on the bottom of my tracker. Very thin, but I'm assuming my minor water problem is from these spots. I tried some stuff last year but it didn't hold up. Someone have a sure fire fix? [ Post made via Android ]
  15. Nice Joe. I wanna head there this weekend. Let me know if your out. [ Post made via Android ]
  16. nk spoons/flies....SOLD. Thanks Steve.
  17. Those are $25 a pop! You'd have to spend $300 for releases or reel in your planer board everytime.
  18. I'll give ya till the end of sat. to call back. I'm putting on ebay after that.
  19. I left you a phone message today. [ Post made via Android ]
  20. My arse will be out there Sunday and it can't come quick enough! [ Post made via Android ]
×
×
  • Create New...