Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. Wow.! Thanks. [ Post made via Android ]
  2. Great post and nice pictures! I have been running those target tip super glows from dreamweaver for a couple years now and think they're the cats ass. Mags and super slim sizes. Throw one of those SS 3' Behind the spinny and watch your rods fly. [ Post made via Android ]
  3. Check out the Raymarine A70D. It's a color combo and is sweet. If they come out with a $500 rebate again this year, you could get it for around $900.
  4. That is a lure from a company in Colorado called (I think) EGB. I have a bunch of them and for some stupid reason, I haven't been using them lately on the late spring Coho/Rainbow bite. They used to put a ton of fish in the boat. I ran them with small dipsey's and jet divers off the boards. They don't have any crazy bright colors, but they caught a ton of Coho's. The wobble they have is awesome. I first found them about 15 years ago in Old Forge. After catching fish on them, I called the company and ordered a bunch more. I'm so glad I never sold them off.
  5. Safe ice isn't looking good right now. This weekend is warm and it's going to be very windy next week.Going to be a short season for all of us this year.
  6. Omg, I forgot about that video! Ray would be proud. [ Post made via Android ]
  7. They are awesome! bought 7 linecounters last season and gonna get about 5 non lc's this season.
  8. Thank you guys!
  9. Thanks buddy [ Post made via Android ]
  10. Is it open after last night now? [ Post made via Android ]
  11. Silver Fox

    Oakies

    What is the going rate right now per dozen?
  12. Love Lobster!
  13. This 1 man shelter is about 3 years old and was probobly used by my dad only a few times. This is in MINT condition! Also comes with a travel cover. Rod storage under the seat. It can be looked at in Brockport at his house. Call Hans @ 585.637.3765 $125 firm. This will sell fast at this price.
  14. Braddocks was iced over this past mid week till thursdays weather hit. Temps don't look very consistent for cold nights through the end of the year. Once the pattern in the Pacific NW. gets warmer, then we'll be good. Till the jet stream changes, it will be status quo for the near future. Trust me, I'm not happy either, but "it is what it is".
  15. what about the 30's keith?
  16. Looking forward to it.
  17. looks like they missed a 9 in the price.
  18. After the first few days of gun season, the last 5 or so days of gun season I do pretty good on bucks. I never see them chasing, most of them are cruising around. Too much hunting pressure in between, but when the last few day hit, it's like someone turned on a switch with these bucks. My personal best (120ish) came 4 seasons ago, the last saturday of regular season at about 10:30am.
  19. Silver Fox

    I-bay 11-20

    Isn't that the truth drrambo! [ Post made via Android ]
  20. Hope you had a great day buddy!
×
×
  • Create New...