Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. Where their's smokes, their's usually fire. I don't even watch those shows anymore. I'd like to see those "hunters" come in to where most of us hunt and have more success than we already do. Those 3 guys suck and so does the company they represent. [ Post made via Android ]
  2. I know I'm going to sound like a simpleton, but did you wet your fingers and touch the 2 anodes with them when you first got it? Just putting it in the water will not make it work. 2 years ago we couldn't get ours to work and we were told to do this and it worked like a charm. [ Post made via Android ]
  3. wtg!
  4. Good one! I have no shame in going to that store. More gadgets than you can shake a spoon at.lol [ Post made via Android ]
  5. No, but the salt & pepper can be. Still waiting for that pepper!
  6. "Fly by" I get it! [ Post made via Android ]
  7. Let me know when and I'll bring the Grand Marnier! I'll just need to see if my boss will let me have some time off.lol
  8. Would you pass the pepper please?
  9. Shhhhhhhhhhh. Don't tell anyone that you can run something other than flies behind the flashers. Yup 3-4' behind with spoons or plugs work well. 2 seasons ago it got to a point where I was wondering why we even run flies anymore. I had a couple Spidoctor/spoon combo's rippin all of august.
  10. It's another way to get away from the wife.lol . Its also a bunch of fun. [ Post made via Android ]
  11. I smoked a batch of dark salmon and lake trout that were caught in early sept. And the salmon tasted awesome, but the lakers were so bad I gave them away. I had about 5 different people taste both fish and all of them said the lake trout sucked compared to the salmon. I used the recipe that someone put up on the open discussion section that had the maple syrup put on at the end of smoking. [ Post made via Android ]
  12. We were using fatheads while fishing for perch. They were in every spot we tried. Not sure what else to say, but they did fight good.
  13. Missdemeaner Matt and I did about 4 hours of perch fishing on the bay yesterday morning and found that those perch that had come in the last few weeks must have scattered throughout the bay. We ended up keeping about 25 perch with the biggest being 13.75". We also caught Bass,Sunfish, Bluegill, silver bass and who knows what else. We moved around a bunch just to get what we had. All the fish were caught on top of the ledges, nothing below them.
  14. C'mon Rob take the $210 and shipping. It's only $50 off! Those are worth over $300.
  15. I don't know him personally, but I hear he's a great guy.
  16. I also have a couple 30# mono / heavy rod set ups. This year I started to rig the in-lines to "not" trip when a fish hits. I'll take them off as the fish gets closer. Not a great memory, but I don't think I lost as many fish on them this year. Also Rick, I'd hate to see you lose an Otter Board while in combat mode, cause it will happen.
  17. Thanks for the report! Gonna try to get out late next week.
  18. Happy Birthday Hank.
  19. No punching bags this time?lol
  20. You are one busy guy. Your Sponsors must be very proud of you and all the great things you've accomplished.
  21. No ice as of yet.lol [ Post made via Android ]
  22. Make sure you tie them on and don't use a swivel. Much better action and the plug will slid up the line with a fish on. [ Post made via Android ]
×
×
  • Create New...