Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. I will be going fishing sunday at 530am. I could see you then or stop by at my dads house and give it to him. Thank you. [ Post made via Android ]
  2. And IF my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle.lol [ Post made via Android ]
  3. Just send me a PM. Then well go from there. Your the one that wants them .
  4. I added another team to the list on page 1. I'm getting $ tomorrow evening from 2 teams when I go fishing. A ton more teams talk about it all the time, but just haven't signed up yet. They should start coming in pretty steady soon. Here is a list of sponsors so far and I must say it's pretty impressive for a little tournament at Sandy Creek! 1.Northern King 2.Legendary Products 3.Dreamweaver 4.A-TOM-MIK 5.Blood Run Tackle 6.Captains Cove 7.Yeck 8.Savant 9.ITO Flies 10.Moonshine Lures 11.H.S. Die 12.Lake Ontario Outdoors 13.Grea Lakes Angler Looks like all teams are going to walk away with some quality stuff.
  5. Yes. [ Post made via Android ]
  6. You guys are kiddeing me right? I'm sure he looked REAL suspicious moving at a suprisingly fast clip of 2.2mph with fishing rods all over the back of his boat! I'm sure those border patrol guys could have raced out to him then shut down to a crawl and circle him if they wanted too. I would have been pissed if I had a charter and they got thrown around in the boat due to a very close lake swirly.
  7. Yes they are. I'll take $5/reel off if anyone takes all 3.
  8. The gizz shad is basically a fish scale/mirage and the Dragon fly is pea green w/ a little mirage. Honestly I don't even know what 90% of the spoon and fly names are in the whole industry!lol. And Matt, check your spelling of brawler. You are not totally on the same page buddy.
  9. Good job Gene. Sorry about your Dad.
  10. Another very good morning today. Put a couple dozen fish on and boated most of them with a few being teenager kings. Still a bunch of lakers, many kings and a brown. Today we stayed in 90'-125fow. Riggers down 80-95' and mag divers 150'-180' out. Over half our hits were on the divers with either a livewire spinny/Dragon Fox Fly or a 42 second spinny/Bristol Bay Brawler set up. Most all the rigger hits were various spinnys with the Gizzard shad Fox Fly set 10' behind the ball. We only had 2 spoons go till I switched everything over to flashers or the Bristol Bay Brawler run clean (no flasher). The 2 spoon hits were on the Polecat Yeck. It seemed like guys did well just about at any depth with the bigger kings further east. Seen some wierd stuff in the water this weekend. Yesterday was a big blue raft and today was a blue kayak with one end pointed up out of the water. Also, if you catch a big king with a spinny/fly in his mouth, let me know. Good luck
  11. Fished this morning till 11:30am and put about 18 fish in the boat and lost a handfull more. Lakers and Kings. Most of the Kings were 2 year olds with 1 teenager thrown in. Our best depth was 200'-250fow. 85'-115' down on the riggers and mag divers out 220'-280'. Early on, the Wonderbread and B.O.H.I.C.A. Yeck Mags were firing on the riggers. Later in the morning it was spook NK mags and NBK Yeck mags.. All day on the divers it was live wire spinny's with NBK and Dragon Fly Fox Flies. Back at it tomorrow, Good luck. FYI: Call me on ch. 72 or my cell tomorrow if you want to meet up and pay for the shootout in cash. 370.8068
  12. New price $80.00. Thats $2/spoon and free flashers. I can't look at them anymore!
  13. Dudes last name is Salmon.
  14. If anyone wants to pay cash, I will be @ Sandy fishing a couple of days this weekend. Just give me a shout on channel 72 or call me and we can meet up. I will also be @ the GRCA meeting tuesday july 5th 7pm. I have at least one team giving me $ that night, so if you want to meet up there, call me. I've got many teams talking about the tourny and might not want to do paypal. I will do what I can to get your $. No problem. Scott 585.370.8068
  15. Awesome! how much did it wiegh?
  16. Entries should be fine and of of the boats from outside of sandy , only a few are fishing pro ams. Ill give an update after this weekend. Last year we had 29 teams and with what im hearing, hopefully we will beat that. 2 times the number of sponsors as last year also. [ Post made via Android ]
×
×
  • Create New...