Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. Nice Brian. Glad to see things are going well out there. [ Post made via Mobile Device ]
  2. I use 15# for spoons and 30# floroclear for spinnies.
  3. Nice buddy! [ Post made via Mobile Device ]
  4. I've got 2 - 10 color cores I was putting up for sale soon. They are ready to fish and are on the accudepth plus 57lc. I haven't figured out a price yet. If your interested PM me.
  5. I'm an idiot for posting on this thread. CHAAAAAAAAAAD! Could you move it please?
  6. Fished Saturday 300'-450' and did a bunch of skippers, laker and a 15# King. All fish were 15'-25' down. The bigger King came on a 3 color core. Fished today with the family for a few hours this morning and ended up with a mixed bag of a dozen fish in 80'-100fow. Most of the fish came 30'-60' down. All the kids took turns bringing fish in, even my 5 year old brought in her first Lake Ontario fish! The best spoons this weekend were the DW SS Green Halo, Yeck Nuked Green Dolphin and the Yeck Super Glow Ticker. Red c-5 NK'S were good on sliders too. My Mikayla Nephew C.J.
  7. If youn want your best cance at fish, do what Legacy said. Then head north and do what mike said. A 1-4 degree break is what you'll probobly find. I'll be out sunday and monday mornings. good luck!
  8. Actually the government is thinking about using ray as a TOOL to keep the asian carp out of lake michigan. They want to lower him into the canal at the first barrier in hopes that the carp will swim backwards. [ Post made via Mobile Device ]
  9. Dude, you should have seen how much my dad was laughing! [ Post made via Mobile Device ]
  10. About 2 years ago their was a charter capt. With quite a "legacy" that wanted us to take a picture of each other on the water. As he approuched from the rear port side we took pictures. All of a sudden my leadcore went a little crazy. By now he is past us and my lead is now going towards the front of my boat! He swears it is not caught on his riggers, but when he pops his last rod my spoon is on his line! Doesn't the jerk cut it off and throw my leadcore out of his boat. I get my core back with no spoon and he proceeds to put my spoon on the end of one of his rods and nails a king on it. I've never been so pissed! That a-hole always leaves quite a "legacy"! [ Post made via Mobile Device ]
  11. Also, IF WE DON'T have a blow day on saturday, we are gonna run a "winner take all" big fish tourny on sunday. Much smaller fee and little bit shorter of a day. We'll except entries at the "Shoot out" weigh-in. We may have to have the sunday weigh-in someplace else though (no big deal). Hopefully this idea may attract some fishermen from a little further away, so they can make it worth while to travel. Could be a big payday for that lucky angler!
  12. SOLD [ Post made via Mobile Device ]
  13. Sorry matt, they fell victim to ebay. [ Post made via Mobile Device ]
  14. Yes 1'000' will fit no problem. Get 2 spools of 1'000'. Remember to use a little elec. tape on the spool when putting on your wire or it will slip. A-TOM-MIK sells wire and a good price. This is the 7 strand stuff and I've had no problems. http://www.atommiktrollingflies.com/torpedo_wire.htm
  15. Nice job! I guess I shouldn't have worked today huh?
  16. Sold. Thank you Matt! Call me anytime.
  17. After being rudely ignored, these are for sale again.
  18. Don't you guys know that you create your own luck? We purposely drove around in circles Sat. w/ no hooks on our spoons so we could go to the party and clean house. Don't worry Matt, I'll be bringing the "luck" w/ me to olcott! Oh yeah and the Capt. Morgan.
  19. Whatever you get, make sure the weather app you get has a lightning indicator. It will let you know if its a storm or just heavy rain. I use My-Cast Weather.
  20. It goes something like this........... Waiting 3 months for the tournament date to arrive..............PAINFULL! Finally 3 days of fishing and never put a king in the box........SUCKED OUT LOUD! Eating surf-n-turf and walking away with over $2800 in cash and equipment...................PRICELESS! BTW: The Raymarine A70D we won is ready to go. Thanks pops! I hope my next report is as good as this one.
  21. Awefull! We were 4-6 with mostly browns off the boards in close. Tried out deeper, but the picture wasn't as good as saturday. Smithwicks were the best plugs again.
×
×
  • Create New...