Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. Honestly, it looks like everyone has a little spring fever, huh? Winter needs to be over. [ Post made via Mobile Device ]
  2. Wow! Very good. I'm up 10.
  3. The Tekota 800lc I have is bigger than the saltist that I have used, therefore the lc is not in the way of my wrist. BTW Rick, I don't have as much meat on my wrist as you and Matty Ice does.
  4. Fish junkie, very well said. Ice shanty has created a monster. Passing along info to help other guys is very cool, but you must have a little discretion for the ice fishing crowd. As for the big lake, tell all you want. [ Post made via Mobile Device ]
  5. I've fished there 3 times and haven't seen an eye yet. Just a few average perch. I think the rumor. Mill gets started with someone catching an eye, then telling his buddy and that buddy tells another buddy that his buddy got into the eye's. Then it grows bigger and bigger with every rumor. Everyone knows that there are a few eyes in long pond and cranbo, but its not loaded by any means. And yes, too much info on the internet can be a bad thing. [ Post made via Mobile Device ] [ Post made via Mobile Device ]
  6. I need a line counter. You and anyone that has fished with me know how anal I am.
  7. The one thing I don't like on the saltists is where they put the line counters. My left wrist takes a beating on it. I can't be the only one with that problem. I would love to start upgrading to them, but till the counter gets moved, I wont. I don't know anything about the sealine.
  8. Sorry Matt, but last years "belly shots" of Pete's tummy was enough for me and the 70 & 80's era halftime shows. What's wrong with looking at Fergi mauling Slash as he's tearing it up?
  9. Sorry Tom, if I still had mine, I would of paid you $20 to take it from me!
  10. I just thought you were giving out numbers due to the fact that you mentioned that their were 28 as of a week and a half ago. [ Post made via Mobile Device ]
  11. I was thinking the same thing Bri. People just don't realize how good they have it compared to some other people.
  12. The NBK Target Tip SS was a very good spoon last season for us.
  13. Happy Birthday!
  14. If they are bleeding at all then you're done. If they are not, I will hold the salmon over the side in the water by their tail and let the water flow through their gills. They'll start moving their head and soon want to kick free.
  15. Can't wait. Ill be there too! [ Post made via Mobile Device ]
  16. Thanks everyone! My lips are sealed Ray.
  17. Went for 2 1/2 hours this morning. Had an appointment to be at mid morning. Ended up keeping 10 perch with the biggest being 11". The ice is about 4" , but the further south you go in the cove, the less ice their is. Good luck
  18. Fished till about 11:30 and kept 20 perch. Biggest was around 13". Nothing jigging and all fish came on tipdowns w/fatheads. Ice was around 6". Guys everywhere. Good luck
  19. pics back.
  20. pics back.
  21. I will be there and Buffalo wild wings afterwards.
×
×
  • Create New...