Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. I don't know if I'm embarrassed or bragging, but it's only a small part of the inventory.
  2. I have some and ill get back to you on how many. [ Post made via Mobile Device ]
  3. Just found out that the fish are coming tuesday the 19th between 11 and noon. [ Post made via Mobile Device ]
  4. Old Pal Woodstream model #pf1290 36 compartments and 6 trays. Water tight. Very sturdy. Lockable. Just needs a little cleaning. $40 firm and if I don't sell it, I'll clean it up for my kid.
  5. 33 asst. mystery spoons.....$15 60 NK Mags.........$110 17 asst. Mags (rr,pirates,sutton38's,crippled alewife and stinger)........$25 SOLD 56 asst. reg size (stingers,pirates,hi-tech,crippled alewife,zippers, fishlanders, pro king, slammer and diamond king)...$80 SOLD 140 NK 28's..........$225 10 asst. plugs(hot spots,deep thundersticks not sure of the others).....$15
  6. 2- Ridgeback Rattlers w/ glow beads and rattles. $80 for the pair.
  7. I hear ya Bri. If we get our transducer bracket this week, I want in this weekend. I've got a new carb I need to troll with. I need the time before the tournys start, just in case.
  8. We got some last year and I think they had a little extra weight compared to the cannon's. They ran very well and had no problem at all.
  9. Combo #1- Daiwa Great Lakes 10' 6" hvy action Rod w/ a Daiwa 47lc w/ 30# smoke Fireline. Combo #2- Daiwa Eliminator 10' 6" hvy action rod w/ a Daiwa 47lc w/ 30# smoke Fireline. These combo's are in good shape. The fireline was put on at the beginning of last season, but was never used. These are ready for fishing. $80 each combo or $150 for the pair.
  10. Nice job. I'll be there in the morning.
  11. Webster and I'll travel a little too.
  12. Plano box has 10 leafs that each hold 32 stickbaits along the top and in the middle.......$30.00 11- Rebel Fast Trac's......$25.00 25- long A bombers (2 of them are about 6")........$55.00 11- Rapala's (straight,jointed j-11's and j-13's).........$35.00 6- misc. sticks.....$15.00 53 total All lures w/ box....$150.00 I also will split up.
  13. 1 - Plano 2 sided tackle box......$20 1 - Plano protector series dipsy diver storage box. Holds 20 divers and it was never used.......$30 3 - hook-um pads w/ carry case. We modified these by putting a weather resistant type of board behind each pad so they stand up instead of the pad falling all over with the weight of the spoons hanging on..........$50
  14. Rob, do you think I can get 300 copper on the 45?
  15. I use 12# till the flease come. Then 20# ff till the end of the season. I've ran 40# before. We've been running them for 20 years and I can't say enough about them. If it helps i'll drop the name Jerry (Rebel Charters), uses these also. Many others too. You'll wonder why you used anything else after running these. [ Post made via Mobile Device ]
  16. 9' light ugly stick #1101 is the best all around rod you can use all season. Bend it to the water, catch 30# kings, browns, bows, sheephead and the occasional marlin!
  17. Are you serious Steve? They let him in? That should bring more entries next year huh?
  18. I cant remember the model #(maybe it's 1001), but us and a few other charter guys at sandy use the 9' (light action) ugly stick. We usually get them @ walmart for around $55. We all love them. You can get that rod tip just about on the water when rigged up. Never broke one in well over 15 years.
  19. Not for nothing Bruce, But you put almost 80 fish on in 3 days! You don't need a goby stickbait.
  20. Hey Frank! #6 stand out drop shot hook. It needs to be a "stand out".
  21. Curious on how the tourny went?
  22. You must be doin some serious house cleaning. Those could be the best spring slider spoon their is. If I didn't have a couple dozen, I would take them from ya.
×
×
  • Create New...