Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. Lot 1 is sold. #2 & #3 left
  2. I've gotta say, I do like my hawk, but I also have a sub troll on my center rigger and have grown to like it a lot. Due to them closing, I bought a back up probe yesterday and I already have a spare spool of cable.
  3. Lots 2 and 3 have a gold one in them
  4. No doubt, I have totally turned my opinion around about the smart troll with all the new info and a couple of my buddies having this. I wouldn't worry about losing the probes at all either. I can't remember the last time I broke off a dipsy. I don't think I ever have. I just can't get my head around at the price right now. Looks like a very good product.
  5. $100 for both shipped or $55 each lot shipped. Lot #2 SOLD Lot#3SOLD
  6. Screw it now its messed up.
  7. I updated it but not sure why the other pics are on there. I'll try again in a bit
  8. Hey t.v. star! Did you say spark points in bulk? Pm me a price if you would please.? Ty
  9. I have a migraine
  10. Updated and I dropped $50 on the last rigger. Now $400
  11. I'm sorry, I answered wrong I guess. Yes it will be fishable. Have fun and don't catch them all!!!!!!
  12. OK people, make me an offer on this stuff. I'm putting it on eBay soon if it doesn't sell here.
  13. Updated silverfoxcharters.net
  14. Springs.....kt2283Spring/counter......fc600jr88 silverfoxcharters.net
  15. Yes they will go on either spot. Make sure you have the clamps too. If not I have them on here silverfoxcharters.net
  16. I'll get that # after work.silverfoxcharters.net
  17. Updated and new prices also. silverfoxcharters.net
  18. Sorry Matt, I'm not giving you a funny come back. Boring Scott is in the house silverfoxcharters.net
  19. It's a freaking joke! Lighten up people. Can't anyone joke around these days anymore? Wtf silverfoxcharters.net
  20. The mono on my rods get replaced when they get too low for my liking. It could be 2 years or 5, who knows. I've NEVER had a line break issue. Currently I have 20# McCoy Mean Green on them. Also, they are stored in the shade during the season and all drags are fully backed off in the fall. silverfoxcharters.net
×
×
  • Create New...