Not sure why people are so scared of drilling a hole in the hull of their boat. If a mistake is made, its not a hard fix.
Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
Agreed! Except if I even had a copper over 400 I wouldn't even let my clients have a chance to bring it in. I've got dive bombs that can take a 400 copper to 110-120'Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
Great fishing was had last year from April till mid June. I never saw numbers like that in the 30years of doing this . bring it on!
Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
Not for nothing, everything is doable. I could mount another rigger on my bow and hope it doesn't get into my prop. OK GUYS, I DIDN'T REALLY MEAN THAT!
Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app