Jump to content

dpiazza22

Members
  • Posts

    881
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dpiazza22

  1. If you have an open seat I'm aways down to go
  2. dpiazza22

    Crappie

    Rochester, but we will travel alittle ways for gold fish
  3. dpiazza22

    Crappie

    Anyone know where I can find some?
  4. Don't fish solo guys I'm always down to go
  5. I got skunked out if sandy Sunday, Nice fish
  6. Skunked out of sandy also. Only marked a handful one false release but that's it
  7. Got skunked? Can't be your last trip then!!!
  8. I hear ya, like I said I just don't wanna blow my load on something I may not enjoy...
  9. I wouldn't say it's limited but I don't really wanna drop 300 on something I've never used before... I was hoping someone has one laying around
  10. Not looking to spend an arm and a leg, I saw one at gander mntn for $108... I'd rather buy used
  11. Had one snap 20lb test and another straighten the snap on a swivel
  12. went over the weekend with my buddy frank all around 70fow with worm harnesses hugging the bottom sorry for the sideways pics
  13. What days do you have available? A few guys and I are looking to get out for some fish
  14. Any one have an open seat? I'll help with the costs
  15. I love the canal, go to lock 32 park on clover rd.... It's a great spot
  16. dpiazza22

    I Bay Perch

    Same here, got maybe 5 out of long pond, and no bullhead... Killing the trout tho
  17. I cant seem to find em
  18. i had on on the line but he got off, any one else ever get one of these?.....cool lookin fish
  19. i went sat and i killed the bass and i even had a long nose gar on! but he got off so yeah its not bad if you have an open seat i would love to come.....
×
×
  • Create New...