Jump to content

keith osborne

Members
  • Posts

    338
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by keith osborne

  1. 500 lc dam auto Tex 🤭 Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  2. I would be interested in two of the 500 Elsies if you were to separate but if not I understand thanks Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  3. Fish 307 just put them for sale on there web site thy are pricey 14.99 for one all different Color selections Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  4. Are all these items sold ????? Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  5. I will take 10 ten pound test ones Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  6. Where are you located Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  7. If Sale doesn’t go through I’m interested in two of them if we’re to separate Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  8. I will take a setof these to Greg if you have any left then that should hold me over on flys for a while Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  9. I will take these. To greg Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  10. I will take those Greg Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  11. Price on atomic flys ?? Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  12. I will take them where are you located I will call you in just a few Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  13. I take it that’s a no Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  14. I will take a set Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  15. I will take a set of these to Greg thanks Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  16. Will you take 150 shipped Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  17. Yes no Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  18. Is this reel still for sale Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  19. The 10 Lures you have on site Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  20. Greg I would like a set and I will take that lures to but you have Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  21. I would be interested in the 500 Tekota and would pay shipping Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  22. Keith osborne I would like to of them please I bought two from you earlier if you have two left I will send PayPal with shipping
  23. I will take a set Greg Payment coming Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  24. Sorry trying to send a PM but doesn’t want to go Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  25. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
×
×
  • Create New...