dhhurlburt
Members-
Posts
248 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by dhhurlburt
-
Pultneyville?
dhhurlburt replied to fjrider's topic in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)
160 down 60. I had luck with green meat rigs, green SD/FF, green dolphin, DW NBK and green jeans -
What is the consensus with split rings on spoons? I noticed some come with them in the package and some do not. Do split rings give spoons more action? Do large gap barrell swivels to the same thing? Thank you!!
-
I-Bay Morning 06/28
dhhurlburt replied to SeaSmiles's topic in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)
-
-
6/20 beer creek
dhhurlburt replied to dhhurlburt's topic in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)
-
6/20 beer creek
dhhurlburt replied to dhhurlburt's topic in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)
-
6/20 beer creek
dhhurlburt replied to dhhurlburt's topic in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)
-
-
Hit the water at 1630 with the boy. Tons of bait in 70 over 120-150. I mean tons..it was everywhere....but nothing was eating it. I found 48F down 75 over 150. Ended up with 3 little guys on DW NBK on 300 copper, and 2 on rigger parked at 75 with green jeans and 1 with NK green monkey puke. Fyi....Reeling in little skips on 300 copper blows.
-
Braddocks 6/14
dhhurlburt replied to whaler1's topic in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)
-
Braddocks 6/14
dhhurlburt replied to whaler1's topic in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)
-
Crimp size for 7 strand dipsey wire
dhhurlburt replied to dhhurlburt's topic in Open Lake Discussion
-
Crimp size for 7 strand dipsey wire
dhhurlburt replied to dhhurlburt's topic in Open Lake Discussion
-
-
Braddocks 6/14
dhhurlburt replied to whaler1's topic in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)
-
What are pros and cons of each? The tackle shop in Webster I used to get my herring strips from closed and the closest place in now Fat Nancy's or ATOMIC. If I need to make the trip east, I'll have to make it worth my while and stock up. What about salted strips? Thoughs?
-
-
Lake Ontario GPS chart maps
dhhurlburt replied to 000's topic in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)
-
What size and make are the red treble hooks on dreamweaver spoons? I was using 2 NBKs with red treble and the darn mud chickens broke a hook off each one. Ty.
-
at the oak
dhhurlburt replied to kempie's topic in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)
I fished from bear creek east all depths from 30 to 130. 3 Lakers on this green dreamweaver spoon on a slide diver out 100. my wife found at good will. I gotta find out what that is and get more. Lots of blank screens. -
-
-
-
- 1 reply
-
- 2
-








