Jump to content

Taylor1969

Members
  • Posts

    276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Taylor1969

  1. How much for the blue diamond rods are they 1 piece
  2. Can you pm me a picture and a price for all of them shipped to zip code 14086 thanks
  3. Can you give me a count on the number of redfins and cost
  4. Pair of rod holders made in ny adjustable like new 140.00 for the pair located in Buffalo area will not ship any questions call tom 716-260-0977
  5. Depthmaster 20dx reels with ugly stick rods both like new see pics located in Buffalo area will not ship 100.00 each questions call tom @ 716-260-0977
  6. Taylor1969

    for sale : usa WTB

    I have a couple with 8 eyes live in any will not ship
  7. The ugly sticks are 1pc 7ft medium
  8. Trying to send pictures
  9. I have 2 cabelas 20 series reels made by okuma they are Catalinas both are like new loaded with braid and calibrated with or without like new rods 65.00 without the rod or 100.00 with each will not ship buffalo ny area
  10. Will this work with a 2018 9.9 pro kicker I’m in Lancaster and interested
  11. How many red fins do you have and how much do you want
  12. Are these sold
  13. Ok thanks
  14. Where are you located will you ship
  15. Shipping to 14086 how much wire on each thanks
  16. Thanks for the reply im thinking about it will let you know
  17. What reels are on the Shakespeare rods
  18. R e rohde made in Wisconsin I’m in Buffalo n y they are adjustable
  19. 4 blazer fletchers, loop pliers, 3 solid brass made in America antique fletchers.all in perfect shape and work as they should
  20. Where are you located
  21. I’ll take it need time and address or call me 7162600977
×
×
  • Create New...