for sale : usa Cannon front mount dual rod holders

Where is the crack,?can you show a close up pic,? have the rear mounted duals, thinking of switching to the front mounts . Would you be interested in a trade, if not I will be up at Fair Haven 5/19, usually take one trip into Rochester, maybe meets somewhere in between. . don't know what your thinking $$, but how about $10/ pc?

So I'll assume even with the crack it his still functional? I'll take them if you can wait until I'm up in you area 5/19-5/26, usually take a trip towards Rochester checking out Antique Malls for the wife.  Save on shipping costs. There  Cannon products? Ever contact Cannon for warranty coverage?

Cheesey- The crack is in the collar between the 2 set screws. I never really cared for having the rod further out on the boom personally and there are other ways to accomplish that which  are more robust. I believe cannon used to make a metal collar which are better. But the dual axis bases are way better but pricey. 

I would say unless you know how to remedy the crack or reinforce it I would not use as is.  

hope this helps. Let me know if you are still wanting them.