Lines in about 6:30 just east of the channel. 100 fow. Dropped a rigger 105 with a NBK and NBK slide. Other rigger had a spin doctor wonder bread and purple fly. Port dipsys out 180, 3 setting with green/glow spin doctor and green meat head. Starboard out 210, 3 setting dark green/gold chrome back with dark green fly. Trolled west keeping our slightly. Tough troll with a 16' boat. Trolling motor kept coming out of the water. Down temp was 44 to 50 depending on speed. Had to keep it about 2 mph. Any faster was hard to do anything. Deep rigger went in about 120. Dad grabbed it and fought a nice king a bit over 20 lbs. Got that one in the box and reset. Kept going west and the same rod went, this time on the slider. I fought that one and Dad cleared the other rigger and port dipsys. Starboard dipsys went off and we had a double going. Did the over/under dance a few times. Ended up killing the kicker and just ran the trolling motor. Got mine to the boat and it made a couple more runs at the net. Dad set his down and tried to net mine but it got off. Same size as the first. 10 more minutes and we got his to the boat and had to hand line that one it. Just under 20 lb. We pulled the gear and where back at the launch before 9, had some other obligations. Marked quite a few fish today. Hope everyone else is having good luck out there. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1