Went out looking for a big brown did ok . Basically fished straight out from the bay little east little west 70 feet of water  all spoon bite everything took hits. Wire divers Downrigger‘s and sliders. Two biggest fish or an 8 and  9 ended something like 11for 15 . Around 1030 or 11 decided to run offshore for steel head lake was dead flat not a good idea. Saw a storm coming from the west after fishing from 400 to 500 and  back with only one hit and a few marks . Starting running in trying to beat the rain got half way back hit a cold wind and rain but all was good and then ran into Hurricane force winds and hail thank God the lake was not that rough but I thought the winds going to blow my boat away. Have on idea how long it lasted Felt like in eternity but we came out the other side to just wind and rain . 😀 will be back out tomorrow but not sure when I will run back offshore again. Would love to know if anyone experienced that storm today ?

Yikes…I hope you were kidding about tempting fate and safety.  Glad you got back safe.  You should have at least checked the weather via your VHF and given today’s availability of cellular radar apps, looked at a weather app on your phone.  The other thing is God forbid something bad were to happen, now you put others at risk to come rescue or recover you.  Consciously trying to outrun weather is bad juju.  Just saying…

Be safe and keep on keeping on.