Hammerhead Vertical Spinners

Mike ,you musta been reading in the dentist office that post was disscussed years ago (well it seems like it )break down and get your own sub. tell ya what if ya cant afford it PM me with address and ill buy your first year ...honest .......just scroll down a bit and you will find some post on subject 1or 2 weeks ago usually if it makes the mag its a tried true system that works many times we just need to do it (try sompthing new) maybe to much work unless you land the derby winning fish ..opps i was disorentated thought this was GL Angler web site go to that site and scroll down..1 or 2 weeks :$:$:$ im trying to remodel my bath during this latest bout of global warming so im free for the summer been bouncing back and forth between coats of drywall to many brite lights and sanding dust ....hack,hack. :shock: but my offer still stands if ya want the mag i will help,,if ya need...my kids might go hungry and the dog wont get nutered this week and we might be eating parrot soup but go ahead and ask ill do it Ray K .