Hot Lure: NBK

Trolling Speed: 3-3.5

Down Speed: 2-2.5

Boat Depth: 80-375

Lure Depth: 80-90 ft

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Lots of warm water still out of Sandy although better than last weekend. 56 degrees down 90 feet or so. Fished west of the creek from 80 fow to 375 fow. Marked maybe 3 fish outside of 200 fow. Best depth were 180-200 fow. NBK's down 90 and 225 out on the wire. Overall slow, ended up 2 for 5. Some good marks in shallower first thing, they were way out of temp though. The few guys on the radio didn't seem to be doing much better. Good luck to you guys fishing tomorrow. I'm short on a crew, the weather looks like it might be rough and I'm worn out from work this week. I'll check the reports when I get up about 11 am.

Sounds like yesterday....We put in at Sandy Creek around 6AM and fished till 11AM....All we did was catch 3...a 9 pound rainbow, 4 pound rainbow, and 3 pound brown....Fished from 100 FOW out to 350 FOW.......All fish were caught in around 200 FOW...The bigger rainbow came on a firecracker NK off a mono dipsey set at 70, the other two came on riggers down 70 over 200FOW. Brown came on a NBK and the other rainbow came on an old silver NK with purple tape.....Did not mark many fish at any depth.....Hoping to get back out there on Sunday....I don't know why? The screens were pretty discouraging....That's fishing.....Good Luck to all! By the way...The fleas are heavy out there.....

POPS