St. Lawrence fishing...looking for insight

A group of fishing buddies and I are going to be heading to the St. Lawrence River for our anual fishing trip. This will be our 10 year and I anticipate a good trip. We'll be staying on Grindstone and I am looking to see if anyone has been in that area recently and would be able to let me know where the fish are holding. I'd love to catch a musky, since I am well ov erhte "10,000 Cast" mark. We through in the begining of the week for a pool for LM Bass, SM Bass, Pike, and other category. Largest of each taking the prize. A legal size musky takes the whole kitty. Guys week of Cards, Beer, BB-Q, and Fishin'...

In the years past the fish generally stay in the 15-20 foot range, but I have heard the temps have been low and may have brought them up a little. Any help is always appreiated. Hope to make the fishing gods happy. Thanks a bunch...

I would recommend having designated "fishermen" and "driver" in the boat each time you guys go out. The "driver" should always be the owner of the boat, and should strictly stick to driving. He/she shouldn't even bother with bringing fishing gear on the trip. This will allow the "fishermen" to fully utilize the space in the boat (by the way you type, which is horribly, I'm assuming you ride in a late model Lonestar), cast whenever and where ever they feel like casting, and not have to worry about you falling off the bow (another assumption).

As far as where the fish will be, try the end of the "fishermen's" line. This brings up another point. As "driver" you will also have the sole responsibility of making sure every "fish on!!!" turns into a "fish in!!!". Grab the net.