Surface Temp: 67

LAT/LONG: (GPS Cords)

===============

FISHING RESULTS

===============

Total Hits: 5

Total Boated: 2

Species Breakdown: coho and lake trout

Hot Lure: Gator Spin doc and black/white Atomik fly, White Spindoctor with Green A-TOM-MIC Fly

Trolling Speed: 2.5-3.2

Down Speed: need to finish depth raider installation

Boat Depth: 140-250

Lure Depth: 110 to 140

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Started out in 30 to 40 FOW for Brown Trout. Many marks on screen. No dice. Pulled out and ventured to East of I Bay and set up in 140 FOW and riggers 70 and 90 and lowered both riggers as we went out to deeper water. First fish hit on 110' rigger over 180'. Drag were screaming and I had a firm hold before I gave it to my niece and she only battled the fish for a minute before she lost it.

Second hit, 11# Lake Trout took NKB on rigger 130' down over 220 FOW. Last fish took Gator spin doc with black and white Atomik fly. The fish peeled out 150 yards in the inital run then I made sure the line was tight before my niece got to fish the fish. She made it and landed a 14# coho. It was my niece's first salmon.

All in all, I kicked the skunk off from the boat. Hope everyone else had a great day out there.

We were greeted by folks on the DEC Anglers Survey boat as we went into the bay and we went over the survey. I am hopeful that the results of the survey will help safeguard past, present and future efforts toward fishery in NY.