The oak 7-26 through 8-1

We arrived in NY Sunday July 26th and Stayed mid-day Saturday 8-1. We got out to fish everyday, and had great weather pretty much all week. Overall we boated 30-35 fish. Nothing was enormous but we had a good amount of decent to good size fish.

We ended with 5 Kings between 17-20lbs and 3 Steelhead that were 12-14lbs. We threw back kings under 22' unless they hit the 400 copper and we felt they wouldnt make it, and all steelhead under 22' as well.

Our best set-ups were; Crush glow on green spinny with a Green Hypnotist fly. 240-260 on a 2 setting. Gator spinny and Green Hammer fly 180-240. Best spoons were 42nd, carbon 14, and stingray gator.

Thanks to everyone on this board for all the help and adivce! Thanks to Chinook for your time and all your help! We'll be back next year.

Me with a 20lber, and I am on the right below- our best day catch.

39090315.jpg

44805410.jpg

Troy, Nice pics and glad to hear you had a good time, esp spending it with your father and such- Maybe sometime as I made mention you could hop on board my boat, that is if you can ever free up any of your time ;) - Best of luck to you with the football- Duane