Cayuga 9/ 5/ 09

Took my nephew and his son out of T Falls on Sat. morning. This was the 14yr. olds 2nd trip out on the Finger Lakes. Headed north to the Boy Scout camp but was slow fishing. Spoke to a few other boats in the area and they were having the same kind of day. Headed to the east side and had some luck. Three hits, two in the boat. both very nice size LT. Used Suttens, 31, 32, 44's.

Great day for the young man. The last trip was only 1, 3lb LT. however, turned them on to a fish cooked in foil on a gas grill.

Thank to the other boaters who shared there lack of luck. I pointed out to my guest that fishing isn't getting tons of fish ever time. I pointed out some of the other boats with better equipment and more lines in the water were slow also. Thanks to the people who post about their trips. Used some of the information in the posts as a guide for my program. Showed some of the posts and this site to my guests. LOU is a good place to visit at times when we can't get out. We are 2+ hrs. from the Lakes.