Jax Genny Report 9-14

Launched out of the Genny today for a change of scenery and worked the inside waters from 6:30-10:00. Set lines leaving the pier heads and hooked up withing 5 minutes off the Summerville pier! Nice Mid twenties angry dark Hen chewed on a Glo Ghost J-Plug fished 50 back 3 ft down off the downrigger. After getting the fish back and set back up im thinking "Sweet gona be a great day"....right? Well we worked the gauntlet of boats infront of the Genny for the next hour without a touch. I swapped out some lures and made a swing out. On the way back across the charlote pier the 2 color leadcore takes off with a nice high teens king that thought he was 30 pounds and almost spooled me. The 2 color leadcore was set out with another 75 ft of mono with knot past the water pulling a bloody nose Jplug took that fish and that would be it till 10. I didnt see any nets moving or boats hooked up, Waves werent to bad with 2s most of the day.

I then did some running around to check the screen out deeper and check some different waters for later in the week. Back on the Trailer heading home by 1130. Nice day on the water with fairly light traffic from what I have been hearing its like on the weekends.

Some pictures to follow