Skinny tomorrow

Heading to skaneateles lake tomorrow morning. Any advice? Was going to use the town launch. Where should I head? I have downriggers how deep should I run them? With what. If Down rigging does pan out I was told marshmellow rigs are used there. Are they worth a try. I have been reading reading posts about jigging for perch. If rainbows or browns don't pan out where do guys jigg for them? Any information will help me tons. thanks guys

You guys are tight lipped! Went to the public access yesterday. Had no luck trolling though we saw a couple of guys out there. Gave up and fished for bass and perch. Got back to the launch and the docks were gone! It is my luck that they pulled them the day I decide to go there to fish. It was a little tricky getting the boat out.

I have been out there the last 4 weekends on Sundays.

I can tell you that my boat has done the following

11 OCT 2 fishermen on board, 4 poles, 4 inline planer boards 10 rainbows by 12 noon. Ranged from 2lbs 2oz to 5lbs 3oz mostly 3lb range (over 70-90' of water)

16 OCT 3 fishermen on bard, 6 poles, 4 inline planer boards, 2 downriggers (20' down) 11 Rainbows similar to previous week in size (over 70'-90' of water)

25 OCT 2 fishermen, 4 poles all inline planers, 3 Rainbows (40-120' of water)

1 NOV 3 fishermen on board, 6 poles, 4 off of Otterboats, 2 flatlines 9 Rainbows, 3 Atlantics (all 15 1/4") 1 perch!? (12' - 60' water)

We were trolling 2.4-3.2 MPH on the graph. Lures ranged from Sticks, Jointed Rapalla's, a couple spoons and some flies tied by Gene Karb.

Gene Karb's flies have been HOT, although on 1 Nov Rapalas and Sticks were HOT.

Fishing on 1 Nov was slow early morning, and got better as the day progressed into the noon timeframe. We were on the lake from 5am to 2:45pm, with most fish being caught between 10:30 am and 2pm. Most hits were double hitters (two poles at same time) or real close together hits.

Boats name is "Bobber Down" Will be out on Sunday 8 Nov as well, provided all goes well.

PM me if you need a more detailed fishing report.

By the way, this is my first post on here, seems to be a good forum.