Fiberglass Replica Of Muskie/Sailfish

Ive been messing with the idea of having a couple released fish replicated in fiberglass...one 96" sailfish, another 53" muskie...any suggestions? ive seen some people on this site post pics of steelhead(if i recall) and other salmonids they had done themselves and I was thoroughly impressed...link? phone number?

LAX is one of the best who does toothy fish, Musky, Pike and Eyes, they are knows for Musky's the most. My buddy got a big one he let go and he wanted to get a replica mount. The pics are cell phone pics but I can attest to his work...AWESOME! Looks real as can be. I don't care for what the walleye look like but the musky look straight out of the water. If you have pics they do the best they can to make it look like the fish you caught as you know musky from different waters look different great lakes fish vs inland strain etc. Price was between 600-700 with shipping and it took around 8 months or so.

10VW19.jpg

gzlX0.jpg

Here is the fish (st clair monster) it was a fall fish very fat and girthy. I was there on this trip i got some big ones too but nothing like this horse just nder 40 pounds.

4QY5r.jpg