Look Out!

Name: Jarrett Northup

Home Port: Eastlake, Ohio

Boat Name/Type: "Reel Power" (named by three year old if ya need to know)

I fish for: Eyes, Steelies, Salmon, Trout, Smallies, Muskies, Cats, Etc.

==================

Well it was time to take a break down here in the man-cave from preparing for next season's Salmon trips. Can't wait for a rod to go off this Spring off the Welland Canal or in front of Jordan's Harbor. Been a couple seasons since fishing the Scotty tournaments up there.

In Summer its chrome shark hunting off Olcott. Did alright this past Augus7-9th. Great mixed bag.

I've got a couple real young boys so two trips are probably all that I can muster this year.

This site rocks and you NY chaps are very helpful. Shoot me a pm if you are coming to Erie (Cleveland Area) for eyes or river steelies and want some info.

Look for my Blue/White/Grey1989 Bayliner Trophy 2160 w/planer reels/pulleys on the hardtop and four cannon manuals off the back. Got 'er last year and have thrown $ at the lovely craft ever since.

Just picked up a bunch of fun salmon gear and can't wait ot try it out: fishhawk probe, 12 lb. shark cannonballs, black's releases, craig & titelock rodholders for dipseys and boards respectively and some larger Okuma and Daiwa Sealine GL 47 LC reels and rods to tackle kingers without looking like a crappie or misplaced walleye fisherman.

Did I say I can't wait to get back? The power pro is zipping through my fingers and onto the reels.

Y'all have a great fishery...BIG salmonids. I've fished and guided trout and salmon from Chile to AK and Ontario is one of the best fisheries in the world.

Can't wait to get my boys up there. See y'all in the St. Catherines/Port Dal. area May 13-16.

Tight Lines,

Jarrett