saturday AM it was calm to start. We decided to pick on the lakers first and started off with all four roads going off. We picked away at them and it started to get choppy. We thought about going to the red can for some salmon, but it ddin't look too good out there. We counted 53 boats and it was not laying down. The radio reports didn't sound too great. So, we stayed by the green can. It was a steady pick all day, albeit lakers.

Sunday we went to the red can and set up beyond. it was already choppy.

As we got closer to the red can we began to mark a good number of fish. They didn't seem to be too active. We bounced around til around 11 AM then went in, hoping it would lay down.

Monday was calm again, and we headed for the red can. Pretty many boats out for a weekday. It was pretty crowded by the can, but the fish were there. I would call it a very slow pick. We laned a few nice kings and a few small ones. Biggest was 18#

For the lakers near the green can it was any color spoon, with the best being a watermelon, and a homade magnum size two tone green behind a dipsey. The kings were hitting purple and also a few bites on free sliders with silver/orange 28's.

Not the best fishing i have seen. I think the east wind has them messed up.

Good luck to all.