fishing boat for sale

If you double click on the image icon it will open and answer some of the questions you have...

It is a 1989 Bayliner Trophy in excellent condition with a V bottom and is powered by dual Honda 90's with 400 actual hours. It will do 30 MPH wide open. The dual motors are especially nice for maintaining any trolling speed you wish in just about any wind and water situations by running one or both motors at different speeds as conditions dictate. It is also nice to have two motors if you get on the big lakes and have a problem. I can troll all day at 2 MPH on one engine and use less than 5 gallons of gas. The motors are so quiet that you can barely hear them at idle. I usually run one motor one day and the other the next to keep the hours close on both engines. These motors are really fine and the main reason I bought the boat.

This package is being used often and is in the water on Seneca and ready to fish. The slip can go with the boat if someone wishes.

Wow, putting that new captians license to work. What kind of boat did you upgrade to? I haven't done much paperwork on my license yet, I have an appointment for physical in two weeks.

John

That is great boat, just looked at pictures of it online. I would assume you could easily rig that for one heck of a trolling vessel as well. Talk about a comfortable ride and no problem taking waves.

Yes indeed...it will make a great trolling vessel but I have an arrangement with some local folks here in Watkins Glen to develop some private "sunset" trips for tourists. I would rather go fishing by myself or with a buddy or two, as it is hard work to take a fishing charter out, and if you don't get on the fish, it's also hard to charge the full fee. The Bayliner is a great fishing platform and has all the bells and whistles so if I don't sell it, I don't really care, I will continue fishing it myself. It is so set up for fishing I really cannot take folks out for sightseeing, and I hate to start drilling holes in the new boat for fishing gear.

Good luck with your paperwork,

Andrew