Crossbows

I just saw this on another site and thought that I would share it.

Hi Everyone ...

It is time!

We need letters, e-mails, phone calls, personal contacts with your State Senators and State Assemblyperson as well as the chairmen of the Senate and Assembly Environmental Conservation Committees.

Assemblywoman Francine DelMonte has informed me that the Senate Environmental Conservation Committee will consider the crossbow bills on June 2. It is imperative that we all contact our local senators prior to that date and Senator Antoine Thompson, chairman of that Senate Committee.

The Senate Bills are: S.307 by Sen. George Maziarz and S.6793 by Sen. David Valesky.

Senator Antoine Thompson, Chairman of Environmental Conservation Committee 902 LOB, Albany, NY 12247 Phone:518.455.3371 Buffalo Office: 716.854.8705

e-mail: [email protected]

Assemblyman Robert K. Sweeney, Chairman of Environmental Conservation Committee 622 LOB Albany, NY 12248

Phone: 518.455.5787 District Office: 631.957.2087

e-mail: [email protected].

Do it now!!! Let your friends and family know and ask them to help bring crossbows to New York State!!!

Yours in conservation .... Bill Hilts Sr.

I am not for or against crossbows. I do know that people feel strongly about this issue and just thought that they might want to be informed.