Team L.O.U.S.E.R.S. needs help!!!!!!! (observer)

We ll ,Jason,Musky, and myself are plannin for the west end pro ams,,,,if all goes as planned We will be in the area for a few days before the derby (weather permmiting)..so yer welcome to jump on for some prefishing,farting contest, and a good time on the "PEGASUS". I promise their will be NO buffy fishing during this time (still recovering from thurs sunburn :mooning: ) we will be at olcott ...might even give ya a couple bucks for yer efforts.....I ant the best on the lake but if you want to learn all i know about riggers,stackers,plainerboards,copper,wire,lead,and dypsys that will take up the first 30 sec of the day..if ya want steering lessons from Musky IE: PREPARE TO RAM =PULLIN into the dock (instead of beside it),, how to do tight circles with 600 ft of copper out,, or what is that compass for??? that may take another 30 sec,, and finally if ya want to learn jasons netting secret ................one word on that "DON'T" !!!!! WE WILL BE AT THE 4 MILE STATE park ,you can share our site with tent and enjoy some fine aderondack cooking might even be some lobsters at the dinner table.......

Ray K . 607 769 7947

I hear Ray your the top dog in the farting contest, and no one stands a chance :mooning: I also I hear that the observer needs to stand clear when this event takes place :lol:

Seriously I wish I could do this for you guys!! But I know it won't happen :(

Wish you guys nothing but the best and a Great Time :yes:

Lew