Cayuga 6/26

Them Cayuga boys got it easy. I fished four hours this morning on cayuga. My first trip there all year. Went 10/12 with two lakers over 8 lbs. :clap: Hit fish on everything I put in the water. Fish came on green monkey puke nk, purple thunder nk, watermelon nk, purple/blk/white R&R, Lemon ice spinny with yellow hm fly, Green dolphin spinny and fly, Black/ green spinny and whoopie fly. :lol:

All fish weree caught over 85fow 2LL 40-50 ft down, 3 lakers 70-82 down, 5 lakers out 250-270 on the wires 2 setting

No wonder they are kicking seneca's butt in the cup ;(

TBkmr.jpg

TBmRA.jpg

TBplJ.jpg

Sounds like you had a day like us. We had a good mix of fish but it was on and off. Long lapses of no fish then 2 & 3 rods going at once then nothing again. We could not seem to stay on active fish.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

nice fish, pretty sure you two are the one's I spoke to on the water. After we got by you we moved out to 210 ft and hooked two nice lakers, one on dipsy with fly and one on a spoon, 8 and 10lbs with in two minutes of each other. We had to leave right after that. Ended up with 11 fish for the morning.