Silver Fox Sandy report 7/18

Fished till 10am this morning with my pops and it was fairly tough in the wind /waves. We ended up w/ 9 small kings and a 6# bow. All fish came on the riggers 80'-110' down in about 160fow. NBK Stingrays took half of the fish and a live wire spindoctor/nbk Fox fly did the rest. Temp is way down now due to that west wind. Hopefully in stays fairly calm this week to get them temps up a bit.

Back out this Friday. Good luck.

Scott,

Team Nothin But Net /Triple S put a hurting on the " Skippies" today but, isn't that what Captain Keith H. is known for (JK) we went something like 16 for 20 today. All but 1 fish was less than 5 lbs. A nice atlantic that didn't make it, hooked way to deep. Wire out 220' was smoking hot with a DW gator. We left the creek at 5:15 and made Braddocks at 8:30 taking fish almost all the way.

Keith let Dean and myself torture the little kings for most of the morning and then the rigger parked at 115' with a 42 second spin doc goes while I'm standing next to it, set the hook and, being that I'm a nice guy I give him the only REAL fish of the trip. King about 20 +/- a few.

It was a good morning till the forecasted 1-3' turned to steady 4's wit white on top.

High light of the trip was a steelhead that cracked off a spoon and rocketed an honest 8' to 10' out of the water on Dean, I've NEVER seen a fish come that far out of the water.

Steve