fly storage options

I have stored my rigged flies a few different ways ( noodles, platic boxes with leader coiled up etc...) and was wondering if there are some more options that I have not seen yet. I have had 2 different noodles with flies fly out of the boat while trailering (found both but come on...)

Personal preference, I like to keep the leader as straight as possible and would like something that keeps the hooks under cover also. I'm working on a box with the noodles in it now but not sure how easy this is gonna be

Who's got some new ideas for rigged fly storage they wanna share?

j

I use noodles, I prefer the bigger noodles for fly's to weigh in down stick a piece of lead pipe inside the noodle so it can't blow out of the boat! Been there and done that too. For fly's I'm rotating in and out of the program I use the noodles for those ( I have a V slit cut in the noodle for the trebles the single I just jam in the noodle. For the ones I'm not using I use one of the tube style boxes. Here is a pic of one (this one has double willow walleye harness's in it but you get the idea) keeps them nice and seperate. I wrap the leaders around my finger, pull pull the head of the fly through one end so it doesn't get all crinkled then put the leader in the other end (both end caps pop off) Each box holds 34 tubes. Works good for me.

Amish Outfitters has some unique storage ideas for stuff as well check his stuff out.

You can see the noodle next to my buddy.

ER5ui.jpg

ERuqJ.jpg