seneca sat-3 monday-5

fished both of these days.

well, i heard the weather was gonna be crappy so i called my fishing buddy Ed, and asked him if he had some open seats for waneta...He did, i joined him and ended up going 4 for 6 on MUSKY!!! My first time musky fishing and i boat 4 of them. they sure are a blast and a change of pace.

now seneca saturday, i hopped on justins new thompson that he finally got to get wet... well i dont know if the boat is cursed or the fishing just sucked! because saturday afternoon was a smelly one :lol:

Today, was a good day for justin and i as we took the sea ray so i could teach him a thing or two...we only did two fish but we had fun and laughs like always. we did manage a 9# Laker. That was a frisky fun fish. I wont get into detail, because next weekend us seneca boys are gonna take the cup back for the win....so cayuga guys, just stay home..k? thanks 8)

I might need a boat to fish on!! KEOKE may be SOLD!

fished both of these days.

well, i heard the weather was gonna be crappy so i called my fishing buddy Ed, and asked him if he had some open seats for waneta...He did, i joined him and ended up going 4 for 6 on MUSKY!!! My first time musky fishing and i boat 4 of them. t

I had a musky on in Waneta right past the point by the scout camp. I don't even want to guess at the size. It was well over 30. I snapped a 40lb mono leader like it was not even there. I am now running all steel. I want this one for a picture so you will all believe.

the musky are fun..ill post some pics eventually. the laker is a nice looking fish and she swam away unharmed.

jim, it was fun watching you run to the back to get the rigger rod....i had the binocs out to see what color flasher you had on!!!

Wow cursin my new ride ? not cool lol it was great to get her wet finally and have some laughs with friends... oh yea and the fish we did manage were fun...o maybe you got the curse nick hmmm)...good luck cayuga boys haha

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png