Seneca Boat over turned found bearing bag with spark plugs

ERABBIT

I heard the drug this boat to Lodi Point and turned it backover here...................anyway when I was getting my boat back on the trailer today I found a black zippered bag in the water it had spark plugs in it and bearing like for a boat trailer..........if you know these guys and it's there's I gave them to the park guy at Lodi...............

Yates County -- Two people were in the water for several hours after their boat capsized on Seneca Lake Monday morning.

Joseph Greco and David Lewonczyk were fishing on the lake when their boat capsized around 9:30 a.m.

Greco and Lewonczyk were in the water for three to four hours before they were discovered by residents on shore, who called police.

Neither of the boaters were injured in the incident. No word yet on what caused the boat to turn over.

The overturned boat was recovered Monday night by the Yates County Sheriff's Marine patrol.

Long Point is a bass dudes nightmare , I've been over there south of the point in a good chop hear those bass dudes flying up the side in near glass smoth water hit the point and they go air bound in the chop that's on the open water.............I think that maybe what happen but not sure..........there was a nasty storm in that area I could see (kept my EYE on it ) from were I was around Lodi.......................