New Tip Downs-SOLD!! "MORE COMING, ORDER NOW"

For sale are a set of 5 tip downs ( 5 poles and 5 bases). The poles are 24'' long. The reels are HT and come rigged with #6 stren blood line. I have found that this is the ultimate line for cold water, you and the kids can clearly see it in the snow and ice and the fish cant!!! The bases fold compact for storage and the whole rig sets up very fast. The poles have a weight balancing system. You can set them up for extremely light biting fish like crappie and walleye. They also set up to jigg the bait in light winds. I have been fishing with these for over 25 years and find they are the ultimate tip down for perch, crappie and walleye. You will not be :( !!!! I have sold lots of these and had no complaints on the craftsmanship and quality. I have 10 sets of 5 available for sale at this time and more in the making. ALL SOLD!! 10 more sets coming soon call and reserve a set. New posting coming soon!!! :clap:

For a set of five with your choice of blaze orange or neon green tips are $75.00 a set. Feel free to call me at 585 490 4246 and ask for Jim I would be glad to answer any questions that you may have. Good fishing to all!!! OH and "TIP DOWN" :yes: !!!!

Picture_504.jpg

Picture_502.jpg

Picture_503.jpg

Jim -

Thank you again for the great tip-downs! Can't wait to get out there and give them a shot. Was really impressed with the quality and will send over some pics once I have a chance to try them out (hopefully next weekend).

Chad